Monday, January 11, 2010

Another year, more blogging

To re-iterate, I do dislike blogging. It is not so much because it's trouble, but more of not knowing what to expect, or desired for a blog.

I come into the course OOP344 as a fairly good student in OOP244, which I achieved extremely well in. I'm fairly well versed in programming languages, so I'm not sure what kind of challenge I'll be expecting so much.

This class actually looks to be a bit more interesting than my previous ones where I did have very little to do. However, since as far as I know, we will not have a senior architect for development, which means that we either have to fight it out amongst ourselves or we need to organize it.

Having been in such a position before, I can mention that it isn't fun when it feels like I am one of the few who actually can comment code properly. However, I do hope it won't be that bad.

Further, allow myself to explain a bit about the moniker that I have as my blog address.

Rift Tlosam is a character that I role play, generally in Science Fiction genres. Other aliases include Raithen and Kuat. I do enjoy games as well, and I tend to attempt to play psychologically as well as regularly. I do have a talent with that as well, but it's something purely for entertainment, not work.

No comments: