Monday, January 25, 2010

The Gamer side

As previously mentioned, I do play games. From Air Rivals to Pardus, my interest vary quite a bit.

A little bit about each of them.

Pardus. My alias is Rift Tlosam, a Keldon marauder pilot.
In that game, I fly one of the worst fighters. It's a light fighter, has three guns and minimal armour. Despite its small size, generally it is out-gunned, out-armoured and so on.

However, I am one of the most respected pilots in the game because of my sheer stubbornness and ability to make my ship work. People tend to judge me on my ship alone. And when they try to engage me and I reduce them to rubble, I hear eyes popping. It's quite amusing.

Needless to say, I am the best marauder pilot out there. Mostly because no one else who is seriously playing the game uses crap like me.
What can I say? I hate big ships.
And do not ask me for advice on combat. I tend to ignore that.


Air Rivals.
A very PvP oriented game, it unfortunately is rather harsh on newbies. But it's extremely fun, and challenging, especially in wars. If you see me online, I'm usually killing someone.

I'm actually rather happy because I made two e10 weapons yesterday. Enchanting system seems to like me.

These are some of the games I play. I do play others, but usually I don't want to be bothered in them.

1 comment:

gfds said...

Your website is great. When is the next post comming on this topic.I'm happy I found this blog, hope you can come to exchange my website I am a novice!





rift platinum